Welcome to Wildebeest
Wildebeest supports businesses in the following sectors:
Wildebeest for Tour Operators
Wildebeest has deep roots in the tour operator sector. We have first-hand knowledge of the intricacies of running a modern, global tour operations business, including the nuances of travel marketing and distribution.
Tour operators use Wildebeest to augment their existing marketing team or as their in-house marketing department, so they can focus on what matters – changing travelers’ perspectives through unique global experiences.
We help tour operators rise to new challenges including:
- Embracing differentiation and leveraging intellectual property to stand out and be noticed
- Catering for the modern, connected traveler in an omni-channel world, with a consistent and compelling customer experience
- Engaging and supporting various distribution channels with targeted content, offers, and experiences unique to the end customer
Marketing Services for Tour Operators
- Organic Search: Using data and analytics, we can help you identify previously hidden opportunities to find your target audience
- Digital Strategy: Mitigate your paid channel expenditure with organic strategies that give you residual value in acquiring leads that convert to bookings
- Digital PR: Discover compelling angles to raise visibility of your brand and drive qualified traffic via high quality backlinks
- Go-to-market: Devise strategies to help you launch new products, new markets, or new distribution channels
- Content Planning: Bring accountable content planning and creation programs aligned to your business goals, plus technical tools such style guides and content calendars to power your brand's voice across channels
- Social Media Outreach: Manage influencer marketing campaigns geared towards your target audience, with accountable KPI’s
- Content Strategy: Conduct content audits, competitive benchmarking, and gap analysis to determine best opportunities
Wildebeest for Destinations
The Wildebeest team has years of experience at both the strategic and tactical level, promoting some of the world’s leading destinations. Whether trade or consumer, we have the expertise to deliver sound strategies that speak to your destination’s unique strengths.
Modern destination marketers are facing constantly changing traveler behaviors, but the goals remain the same:
- Drive visitation and represent a number of different stakeholders’ interests, while resonating with multiple audiences over an increasing number of channels
- Ensure trade partners and advisors have effective resources and content to successfully sell a destination
- Increase visitor metrics in a sustainable fashion, with a focus on visitor profiles, look to book ratios, and ancillary spend
Marketing Services for Destinations
- Organic acquisition: Devise data informed acquisition strategies against your competitive set, with the goals of greater footfall and share of wallet
- Vendor & Media Management: Planning and executing campaigns with various digital or offline partners, such as OTA’s - ensuring proper media mix and ROI
- Content Marketing Strategy: Defining and distilling your messaging around key value propositions for the agent community, trade partners, consumers, and media outlets
- Brand Strategy: Workshops that identify or refine your destination's personality, value proposition, and customer personas
- Influencer campaigns: We manage influencer marketing campaigns geared towards your target audience, with accountable KPI’s solid success metrics around engagement
Wildebeest for Startups & Travel Tech
Growing your fledgling business? We’ve been there and can empathize with the grind it takes to succeed. Wildebeest’s team has founded companies, leveraging organic channels to prove positive unit economics.
Plus, we’ve created thought leadership and commercial go-to-market strategies for some high caliber, venture-backed travel companies.
We know the right industry players to form distribution and partnership connections to achieve proof of concept or product/market fit.
To coin a phrase from marketing thought leader Gary Vaynerchuck, “the faster your business realizes that it’s a media company, the more likely it will be to succeed in 2020, in 2025, in 2030…”
Whether you sell SaaS, reservation systems, or are out to solve itinerary planning for travel advisors and tour operators, the road ahead is promising, and maybe a bit winding.
Depending on your stage, you’ll need to:
- Ensure your brand is visible and imparts value to your target audiences
- Efficiently acquire customers without an over-dependence on large paid marketing platforms
- Connect with the right partners to bring your product or new features to market
Marketing Services for Startups & Travel Tech
SEO: Augment your paid channels with organic alternatives to show your investors a viable and scalable way to grow
Brand strategy: Brand marketing can be a growth hack to help accelerate your customer acquisition and give you a leg up on your competition
Content marketing: We can help place your brand in front of your customer at every stage of their journey
Outreach and Digital PR: We can give your brand a lift with digital creative assets and data-driven PR campaigns that attract influencers and media
Curious to learn more or discuss a project?
We're all ears (and horns). Let's start a conversation today.